Località Campriano, 9 52100 Arezzo
Phone +39 3474065645
Buccia Nera has been a family-run farm for five generations. It is located on hills in the province of Arezzo, near the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines at 500 mt a.s.l.
In 2002 the 5th Mancini’s generation started to work in the company, contributing to the care of today’s estate. Right from the start they showed great interest in the production of high-quality ORGANIC AND NATURAL WINE and ORGANIC EVO OIL and the desire to preserve and pass on the tradition that the family had acquired after over a hundred years .
Buccia Nera has always been very sensitive to environmental sustainability, preserving the terraces, the dry stone walls and the plants along the most difficult and shady slopes, thus maintaining the hydro-geographical system and the typical Tuscan landscape.
But it has also always been careful to safeguard biodiversity, preserving the different typical of the area, maintaining the alternation between vineyards, woods and olive groves so that the ecosystem remains in balance.
Buccia Nera offers a full hospitality : wine tour and tasting, Evo oil tour and tasting, pic-nic in the vineyard and accommodation in nice apartments.
Services for cycle tourism:
- Free provision of water and access to rest rooms;
- Equipment to inflate the bicycle wheels;
- Electric bicycles and electronic equipment charging point;
- Universal adaptor for smartphones;
- Free wifi access;
- Up-to-date list of available bike repair shops nearby;
- Delivery service of products purchased at the accommodation where the tourist stays;
- Informative corner containing material about the winery and the territory;