Località Canalicchio di Sopra, 6, 53024 Montalcino SI
Phone + 39 0577 849277
The winery Franco Pacenti stands at the foot of the hill of Montalcino, on the north-eastern side, in the basin of the Canalicchio, founded in the ’60s by the father Rosildo, is still managed family-owned by Franco Pacenti and his sons Lorenzo, Lisa and Serena, the third generation of the family that, proud of its past, looks to the future without ever taking for granted values and traditions.
From 10 hectars vineyards, Sangiovese grape is cultivated from which the Rosso di Montalcino DOC, the Brunello di Montalcino DOCG and the Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva are produced. Extravirgin olive oil and Grappa di Brunello are also produced.
The Pacenti family is pleased to welcome you in the cellar, to live an outdoor experience, with winetastings and picnic,paired with local delicacies respecting the short supply chain. Immersed in the tuscan countryside, in total relax, you can enjoy parfums and taste paired with our wines to delight palath and mind.
Services for cycle tourism:
- Free provision of water and access to rest rooms;
- Equipment to inflate the bicycle wheels;
- Electric bicycles and electronic equipment charging point;
- Universal adaptor for smartphones;
- Free wifi access;
- Up-to-date list of available bike repair shops nearby;
- Informative corner containing material about the winery and the territory;